Check In / Check Out
- Check In: 4:00pm
- Check Out: 12:00pm
Facilities Charge Services
Each guest room is subject to a Facilities Charge of $26 per room, per night. Services and amenities included in the Facilities Charge are:
- Wireless high speed internet access in each guest room
- Access to our 24 hour Business Center
- Unlimited local telephone calls (within a 19 mile radius)
- (3) Hours of childcare for one child at the Kids’ Club
- Access to two lap pools and children’s pool and play area
- Water aerobic equipment available at the Club
- Access to the sauna and hot tub located at the Club
- Daily group exercise classes at the Club
- Hot tea and coffee, available at the Club
- Free weights, cardiovascular and Technogym machines at the Club
- Recreation: playing cards and a selection of board games are available at the Front Desk
The Claremont Hotel Club & Spa opens its doors to dogs of all breeds and sizes.
- Pet Fee of $99*
* Due to health regulations, your pet cannot join you in the Paragon Restaurant, Meritage Restaurant, Bayview Café or the Fitness Center. Your pet must be on a leash or in a carrier at all times while in public areas of the hotel. Pets are not allowed to be left in a guest room by themselves during your stay. Should there be any damage to your room as the result of actions of your pet, we also reserve the right to bill you for the cost of restoration of the room. There is a two pet maximum per guest room.
Overnight parking is $30 per night, per car. Includes in-and-out privileges.
Day Parking fees are hourly and you may choose Self-Park or Valet. Maximum day parking fee is $30. Valet fee for day parking is an additional $10.